Rent this Dacia Logan Medium class when you are in Suceava- If you're onto this page, it means that you're pretty close to making your final decision as to the rental car you'd like to book. Before that though, just make sure that you've selected the right rental period so that you can visualise the correct rate. Below are our vehicles available for hire, add now your favorite car and compare different models and choose the car you like.
Book this Dacia now
Dacia Logan 1.4 MPI - ID 13
37€ 35€ 35€ 33€ 30€ 29€ 26€ 24€ 23€ 22€
- Car Features
- Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- CD player
- Central lock system
- Manual Gearbox
- Power Steering
1 - 3
4 - 7
8 - 14
15 - 21
- 5 Passengers
- 4 Doors
- x 3
This Dacia Logan is offered for rent/hire in Suceava.
Back to Suceava Cars List
- Included in price
- Third party liability (TPL) Third Party car Insurance covers you for damage caused by your car to a car owned by a third party in the event of an accident.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) Covers the rental vehicle in the event of accidental damage to the rental vehicle other than by theft or attempted theft.
- Theft Damage Waiver (THW) Theft Damage Waiver provides coverage for the theft towards your rented car, provided by an official statement document obtained from the official authorities.
- VAT Value Added Tax is a tax on the estimated market value added to a product material or service at each stage of its manufacture or distribution. The value of tax in Romania is 24% applied to the price of product or service.
- Not included in price
- Additional driver Additional drivers will be anyone other than yourself, who will drive your rental car. Even if you rent a car, but never drive it, you are automatically considered the primary operator of the rental vehicle. Anyone else who drives your rental must be approved by the rental company. They must complete and sign a form at the rental counter.
Our popular car hire locations: From this page you can easily choose where you're interested in renting a car. EuroCars has cars to rent in almost every major location in Romania so if you need to drop the car off in a different rental location, it will be done. Whether you are picking your hire car up in Iasi, Bucharest, Suceava, Arad, Timisoara, Brasov, Bacau, Targu Mures, Piatra Neamt, Sibiu or Constanta, notify us of where you'd like to leave the car (preferably when you submit your reservation request) so that we can help you make plans accordingly.
If you rent a car in Suceava, you can get around and make the most of your Romanian experience.
Related rent a car driving information
Once the capital of Moldavia, Suceava is the best place to start off with when you are in search of the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina: Humor Monastery, Voronet Monastery or Moldovita Monastery to name just a few. visitors will be fascinated by the Old Jewish Cemetery, dating back to the 16th century and bearing Jewish symbols. Other tourist attractions include: Saint George's Church, designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Princely Court or St. Dumitru Church. The Bucovina Village Museum, dedicated to the woodcraft, ethnography, history and folk art of the region, will give visitors an opportunity to walk through a traditional Romanian village.
Let our driver take you around, whether you are in Suceava, Romania for your holiday or your business trip, browse through our website to view our car rental offers and get in touch with EuroCars Suceava to hire a car. Apart from regular rent a car services, we can also offer our clients several services that will allow them to enjoy the scenery or rest in a comfortable atmosphere. One of them is the airport transfer from Suceava Airport and it is meant to help you get from the airport to the hotel you are staying or to a city/ town outside of Suceava. You can choose to do just one way or a round trip. Our Customer Service operators are here to offer you more details.
Car Rental Suceava with driver & Airport delivery
EuroCars Suceava also offers you the chance to see where you can get a place to stay in while in Suceava. By following the link More on Suceava you can see what Romanians do for fun in Suceava, what are the most popular places to go to for a chat with your friends over a cup of coffee or what are the greatest museums to visit to enhance your knowledge of Romanian culture and civilization.
Hotels in Suceava
For small or large groups of passengers, EuroCars Suceava has thought of a way to help its clients get around the country at their leisure. We rent minibus with a driver in Suceava for airport transfers (one way or round trip), intercity transfers (one way or round trip) or for tours with a fixed schedule.