Rent this Dacia Duster Suv class when you are in Sibiu- If you're onto this page, it means that you're pretty close to making your final decision as to the rental car you'd like to book. Before that though, just make sure that you've selected the right rental period so that you can visualise the correct rate. Below are our vehicles available for hire, add now your favorite car and compare different models and choose the car you like.
Book this Dacia now
Dacia Duster - ID 11
62€ 55€ 59€ 52€ 53€ 47€ 50€ 44€ 44€ 39€
- Car Features
- Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- CD player
- Central lock system
- Power Windows
1 - 3
4 - 7
8 - 14
15 - 30
This car is subject of availability
- 5 Passengers
- 5 Doors
- x 3
This Dacia Duster is offered for rent/hire in Sibiu.
Back to Sibiu Cars List
- Included in price
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) Covers the rental vehicle in the event of accidental damage to the rental vehicle other than by theft or attempted theft.
- Theft Damage Waiver (THW) Theft Damage Waiver provides coverage for the theft towards your rented car, provided by an official statement document obtained from the official authorities.
- Third party liability (TPL) Third Party car Insurance covers you for damage caused by your car to a car owned by a third party in the event of an accident.
- VAT Value Added Tax is a tax on the estimated market value added to a product material or service at each stage of its manufacture or distribution. The value of tax in Romania is 24% applied to the price of product or service.
- Not included in price
- Additional driver Additional drivers will be anyone other than yourself, who will drive your rental car. Even if you rent a car, but never drive it, you are automatically considered the primary operator of the rental vehicle. Anyone else who drives your rental must be approved by the rental company. They must complete and sign a form at the rental counter.
Our popular car hire locations: From this page you can easily choose where you're interested in renting a car. EuroCars has cars to rent in almost every major location in Romania so if you need to drop the car off in a different rental location, it will be done. Whether you are picking your hire car up in Iasi, Bucharest, Suceava, Arad, Timisoara, Brasov, Bacau, Targu Mures, Piatra Neamt, Sibiu or Constanta, notify us of where you'd like to leave the car (preferably when you submit your reservation request) so that we can help you make plans accordingly.
If you rent a car in Sibiu, you can get around and make the most of your Romanian experience.
Related rent a car driving information
Hermannstadt by its old name, Sibiu was the largest and the wealthiest citadel established by the Saxons in Transylvania. With its squares and narrow streets, Sibiu has a Germanic feel to it, just like Brasov and Sighisoara. The so-called Upper Town and Lower Town are still a very vivid image of medieval Sibiu. Art is very well represented by the Brukenthal Palace. The Bridge of Lies, the Ursuline Monastery, the Emil Sigerus Saxon Ethnographic Museum, the Museum of Hunting Weapons and Trophies, the Pharmacy Museum or the The Steam Engine Museum are just a few of the sites that visitors are recommended to see. For those who love beautiful landscapes, the Transfagarasan Highway (25miles SE of Sibiu) is perfect.
Let our driver take you around, whether you are in Romania for your holiday or your business trip, browse through our website to view our car rental offers and get in touch with EuroCars Sibiu to hire a car. Apart from regular rent a car services, we can also offer our clients several services that will allow them to enjoy the scenery or rest in a comfortable atmosphere. One of them is the airport transfer from Sibiu Airport and it is meant to help you get from the airport to the hotel you are staying or to a city/ town outside of Sibiu. You can choose to do just one way or a round trip. Our Customer Service operators are here to offer you more details.
Car Rental Sibiu with driver & Airport delivery
EuroCars Sibiu also offers you the chance to see where you can get a place to stay in while in Sibiu. By following the link More on Sibiu you can see what Romanians do for fun in Sibiu, what are the most popular places to go to for a chat with your friends over a cup of coffee or what are the greatest museums to visit to enhance your knowledge of Romanian culture and civilization.
Hotels in Sibiu
For small or large groups of passengers, EuroCars Sibiu has thought of a way to help its clients get around the country at their leisure. We rent minibus with a driver in Sibiu for airport transfers (one way or round trip), intercity transfers (one way or round trip) or for tours with a fixed schedule.