Rent this Dacia Logan Medium class when you are in Cluj Napoca Airport- If you're onto this page, it means that you're pretty close to making your final decision as to the rental car you'd like to book. Before that though, just make sure that you've selected the right rental period so that you can visualise the correct rate. Below are our vehicles available for hire, add now your favorite car and compare different models and choose the car you like.
Book this Dacia now
Dacia Logan 1.5 DCI - ID 14
- Car Features
- Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- CD player
- Manual Gearbox
- Power Windows
1 - 3
4 - 6
7 - 13
14 - 20
- 5 Passengers
- 4 Doors
- x 3
This Dacia Logan is offered for rent/hire in Cluj Napoca Airport.
Back to Cluj Napoca Airport Cars List
- Included in price
- Third party liability (TPL) Third Party car Insurance covers you for damage caused by your car to a car owned by a third party in the event of an accident.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) Covers the rental vehicle in the event of accidental damage to the rental vehicle other than by theft or attempted theft.
- Theft Damage Waiver (THW) Theft Damage Waiver provides coverage for the theft towards your rented car, provided by an official statement document obtained from the official authorities.
- VAT Value Added Tax is a tax on the estimated market value added to a product material or service at each stage of its manufacture or distribution. The value of tax in Romania is 24% applied to the price of product or service.
- Not included in price
- Additional driver Additional drivers will be anyone other than yourself, who will drive your rental car. Even if you rent a car, but never drive it, you are automatically considered the primary operator of the rental vehicle. Anyone else who drives your rental must be approved by the rental company. They must complete and sign a form at the rental counter.
Our popular car hire locations: From this page you can easily choose where you're interested in renting a car. EuroCars has cars to rent in almost every major location in Romania so if you need to drop the car off in a different rental location, it will be done. Whether you are picking your hire car up in Iasi, Bucharest, Suceava, Arad, Timisoara, Brasov, Bacau, Targu Mures, Piatra Neamt, Sibiu or Constanta, notify us of where you'd like to leave the car (preferably when you submit your reservation request) so that we can help you make plans accordingly.
Located in the heart of Transylvania, Cluj-Napoca is one of the most attractive cities in the country in terms of investments, and a major academic center. This position allowed the development in a very short time of the city, so that on April 1, 1932 the Romanian Ministry of Industry and Commerce founded the Cluj Airport, an airport which will serve as a military airport in the WW II , and will be completely destroyed by the end of 1944
Related rent a car Cluj Airport information
In 1960 began an intensive modernization of the airport followed the inauguration of a new passenger terminal, and until 1970 Cluj airport was equipped with the safety of flight. All the changes brought significant growth in terms of traffic, reaching in 2011 to over 1 million passengers.
Let our driver take you around, whether you are in Cluj, Romania for your holiday or your business trip, browse through our website to view our car rental offers and get in touch with EuroCars Cluj to hire a car. Apart from regular rent a car services, we can also offer our clients several services that will allow them to enjoy the scenery or rest in a comfortable atmosphere through our airport transfers from one of the aiports in Cluj-Napoca to their hotel or other locations in the country, renting vans with a driver for small or large groups of passengers. All for your convenience.